Terms and Conditions
All the bookings accepted by Yuvento and all the arrangements made by us are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms prevail over the terms and conditions of the client.
We act as an event booking agent. We are obliged and commit ourselves to carry out the assignments in a responsible manner and will try to select the best suppliers.
- We act as an event booking agent. We are obliged and commit ourselves to carry out the assignments in a responsible manner and will try to select the best suppliers.
- The observance of instructions during the event.
- The physical suitability for participation in the event.
- The responsibility to participate in an event on the level of someone’s skills and experience.
- The obligation to sign on the spot of the event, a waiver form with concerning damages, and liability, if required.
- The last-minute cancellation of an event can be possible in case of extreme weather conditions. If the organizer of the event wants to.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and the date of cancellation is that upon which written cancellation is received by us.
- If the client wishes to make changes to the program of the Assignment before or during the event takes place, providing that such change is possible, the client is liable for covering all costs in relation thereto.
- If payment has not been received on the agreed date, we reserve the right to cancel the event. All costs incurred with such cancellation will be payable by the client.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, injuries, property loss, or accident caused by the participant who was under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxication.
- The event that arranged by us cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, national strikes, etc. we reserve the right to postpone or cancel our assignment without any legal or financial liability towards the client or any third party unless stated by law.